Wednesday 16 May 2012

Dream High..



I want to ask all of you.. Does a dream only belong to people who have talent? If you have no talent, should you not even dream?


If you're going to dream, you have to close your eyes first. If you close your eyes, it's not important what other people think of you. You have to close your eyes, in order to meet your true self instead of the self that others see in you. 


The self that I meet when I close my eyes tells me this. It tells me never to give up on the dream. The reason why is because a dream isn't just for those who have the talent, but those who DREAM with a BELIEF in the faint image with a heart that shines brightly, we now are going to dream a big dream with the talent that we have. :)


-Dream High 2-

How about you? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment